Wednesday, October 13, 2010

6 AM wound around my cul-de-sac like 67 degrees of new york separation at 6:57 PM once upon a fall break until fall break broke. the sky was characteristically lavender, the bricks smelled like laundry and the clouds fell to the ground like mustard and metal.

if he made from water every living thing- we must water every living thing// it is only as i wring my hair into a bun on top of my head, that i piece together what the lion wrote to me & get this mid-morning synapse: we're just smoke and vapour made real by smoke and mirrors. heaven and earth hold us my dear and deceivingly strong boned baby, you supernavae birthed baby, where is your modern cosmic dust? exploding stars breathe fire and life into tough mothers and spiders, both of which are matters for pious proportions. how do you not wonder when atlas will shrug? i wonder if i will shrug first.

medical mnemonics make for dramatic stories- ( see: netterature/netterary studies)

those were a couple of thoughts.

Oh! but, how about these? can you balance them on your head and walk around town?

ladies in labcoats can make even dead men spineless. i did today and i didn't even know his name.

i put in my first IV today and got it on my first try.

No comments:

Post a Comment